Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chapter 10

Tris wakes up to Stiff spray painted across her mattress. Her first threat from Peter, she ignores him. Why is he targeting Tris now? she hasn't threatened r done anything to him... I would think that he would target someone his own size or gender! Today Tris has to fight Peter.. not fair, but just like age doesn't matter, I'm guessing gender doesn't either... everyone is equal. If I had to fight him I would be ready to knock him out for being such a jerk. Molly and Edward fight, Molly loses of course, and Tris and Peter go next. He starts talking smack, Tris lunges at him but he catches her and throws her to the ground. Tris fights to the end, but Peter knocks her unconscious, the last thing Tris sees is Four leaving the room. She awakes in bed with her friends watching over her, taking care of her in the nurses room. Al tells her about how he let Drew beat him in the fight, (I wonder if Eric caught on?) Tris tells him that he's "not a coward for not wanting to hurt people." They then contemplate if their families are going to visit them on Visiting Day, the day that families can visit their kids in initiation. Most transfer's families don't visit. Al thinks it would just make it ahrder to see his family. Tris doesn't think her family will even come, but I disagree, I think her parents will come because it would selfish if they didn't, and Tris' mom before the ceremony told Tris that she would love her no matter what! she might just have to drag Dad along with her. Tris goes back to the dorms and falls asleep with these tear-jerking thoughts.

"The only thing worse than letting Peter put me in the hospital would be letting him put me there overnight." -Tris

No comments:

Post a Comment