Monday, May 20, 2013

Chapter 31

Eric congratulates Tris, she has completed her final evaluation. Before making her way to the banquet, Tris must be injected with a serum that Eric tells her is a "tracking device" I half believe this and half don't, because Tris is suspicious of it but theres no way she can refuse. Before the banquet, she goes back to Fours room with him. He does't know that he was in her landscape, but she ends up telling him. She tells him her fear of being with someone, he says its all new to him as well, surprising! Four also has a new tattoo of all the factions symbols, I like this idea he has, he wants to have all the traits of the factions. I think he means that if you have all the traits then their wouldn't be any problems, everyone could live together like they do now, in our time. I think the world works better when we focus on every aspect of the factions and get a little bit off task on each one rather then focusing mainly on one aspect. Tris thinks that it can't work this way because one bad thing goes away, and another bad thing replaces it. Four + Seven = <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think we've made a mistake, We've all started to put down the virtues of the other factions in the process of bolstering our own. I don't want to do that. I want to be brave, and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest." -Four

No comments:

Post a Comment