Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Review

Divergent was a great book, it has now became one of my favorties because I love action packed books, that draw your attention and make you want to read it all in one day! Doesn't everyone?? Divergent is one of these books! The ending isn't bad at all in my opinion, it makes me want to read the second book, which is good for the author because it will make her more money! Veronica Roth created a whole new society, an unstoppable plot that I thought was very original. The dystopian theme has interested me from Hunger games to Divergent. The cliffhanger ending makes you addicted to reading more. Through all the heartbreaks and dangerous secrets, I really got attached to the characters in the book, I had to remind myself it's just a book after reading how Tris' mother died. The setting was perfect, Chicago is my favorite city so it was thrilling to hear Roth's idea of it in another time. The lovey dovey stuff does get a little old in the last chapter, some say that the whole book was ruined by it. I really don't think it was ruined, it added more to the roller coaster of emotions of this book! This book has a little bit of everything, action, love, science, and more. I definently reccomend this book, I think that anyone who decides to read it won't regret it!

 Even though the movie won't be half as good as the book, I still look forward to seeing it!
 
 
 

Fan made Trailer ^
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment