Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chapter 38

Tobias commands Tris to drop her weapon, he's going to murder her!! She drops her weapon and runs at him, twisting his wrist so that he drops his gun. It's weird how Tobias taught her to fight and now she is using that against him, well not really him, brain dead him. Tobias attacks Tris, and she points his gun at him. She begs him to come out of the simulation, "please see me, Tobias please!" No use, he scowls at her. She can't kill him, she won't, it's like one of her simulations where she had to shoot her family. For a second I think she's going to shoot him, to save the city! But her simulation ended in her killing herself,  not her family, and this is how her life is going to really end as well, saving her loved ones. She gives the gun to Tobias and he pushes the barrel into her forehead and clicks the bullet into it's chamber. Will this be the end for Tris? of course not, there is another chapter.

Tris' final last thoughts, maybe???? "Can I be forgiven for all I've done to get here? I don't know. I don't know. Please."   

No comments:

Post a Comment